Jesus the Bridegroom is Established
BY HIS LIFE · BY HIS SUFFERING · BY HIS RESURRECTION INTO GLORY
I and My Father are One
- Come to fulfill the law and the prophets
- Come to call sinners to repentance
- Come to send a sword, And to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law
- Come to send fire on the earth
- Come in my Father’s name
- Not come of myself; for I am from Him, and He has sent me
- Come into this world for judgment, that they which see not might see, and that they which see might be made blind
- Come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly
- Come a light into the world
I AM IN THE FATHER
AND THE FATHER IN ME
- The Bread of Life
- The bread that came down from heaven
- The Living Bread
- The Light of the world
- The Door
- The Good Shepherd
- The Son of God
- The Resurrection & the Life
- The Lord and Master
- The Way, the Truth & the Life
- The Vine & true Vine
- Jesus whom thou persecutest
- The Alpha & Omega, the first &
the last, the beginning & the end
- He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold I am alive for evermore, and have the keys of hell and of death
- The root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star
I AM GLORIFIED IN THEM
- Able to do this
- Meek and lowly of heart
- Sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel
- With you always, even unto the end of the world
- Among you as he that serveth
- Not alone
- One that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me
- From above, and not of this world
- If ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins
- Before Abraham was, I am
- From Him, and He hath sent Me
- The Christ, the Son of the Blessed
- I am he that searcheth the reins and hearts
I AM IN MY FATHER,
AND YE IN ME, AND I IN YOU
Establishing The Bride
is the resurrected Christ, the Head, joined as one with His Bride,
a pure and holy Church. Paul’s letter to the Ephesians defines this:
"even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; that he might sanctify
and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, that he might
present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot,
or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should
be holy and without blemish."
also, in john’s visions on patmos and as he writes in the book of revelation.
"I will shew thee the Bride, the Lamb’s wife.
"And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven,
prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men,
and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people,
and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."
"And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it:
for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof."
"And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it;
and his servants shall serve him:
And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
And there shall be no night there;
and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light:
and they shall reign for ever and ever."
A Perfect Church, holy & without spot.